Friday 18 February 2011

Nick Vujicic

who is this happy Man? His name is Nick Vujicic. But why he is very happy. Because he decided to be happy. But what's great in that? Lets find out... (dont miss his message at the end in video)
"With proper attitude and a sense of purpose, anyone can achieve success in their life, says Nick Vujicic, a 28-year-old author and motivational speaker who was born without arms or legs."

Yes you heard it right.. he is born without arms and legs. Can you imagine a life without these. Where will you go and what will you do.. lets see what he can and what he says..



My name is nick vujicic .I was born without limbs and doctors have no medical explanation for this birth defect. As you can imagine I was faced with challenges and obstacles. But this challenge has not stopped me from playing.



There is no such things luck ,change or consider that there "bad" things happen in our life. Here you can see I am doing my studies on my own.

when Iam twenty years old .I completied bachelor of commerce,majoring in finanial planing and accounting

I want to become financially independent by the age of 25,through real esate invesments,to modify a car
for me to drive and to be intervied and share my story on the "oprah winfrey show"

I have many dreams and goals that I have set to achive in my life

I have developed tacks to relate to and encourage students through topics that challenges today`s
tenagers.Iam also specker in the corporate sector





As you can see I swim and paly golf too.

Now.. its time for us to think. If a man who is challenges so much can reach great heights and became a real estate business man , speaker, guide.. then what can we become. Fortunately god had given us every thing. But only thing missing is "Most of us dont give any thing to our life from ourside... motivation, meaning, purpose, a little service, a change. We always brood over small things.Lets not do that any more. Lets dream high and be successful.. what ever might be our ambitions,dreams, the obstacles are always there.. but only to strengthen us and make our lives worth living."


Finally lets see  Nick in real time with his inspiring words.